Become A Member
Membership of EWMD is open to women and men in management, with executive or entrepreneurial positions in business, science, politics and culture, whether employed or self-employed.
Why become a member?
We live in a time of great social and cultural change. In the working world, especially in business and management areas, professionals need to achieve a better balance between their professional and private lives.
Our network is the ideal hub for: managers, or people who would like to work in management, freelance professionals who provide consultancy advice or training in the field, researchers in the management development area.
Whether female or male, whatever your professional background is and whatever level you have reached in your career, EWMD can offer you a platform to develop your contacts, your knowledge and your professional results.
- EWMD provides you with new points of view and cultural insights to let your ideas turn into projects by having access to worldwide resources.
- EWMD is a network founded to create friendships and business contacts around the world.
- EWMD gives the opportunity to share your competence and knowledge benefiting from those of the other members.
- EWMD is an experience aimed at increasing your knowledge and achieving new professional competences.
- EWMD was founded by women to give visibility and credibility to women in management positions.
If you join EWMD, you will become a member of your national chapter and, if there is one, of the regional group where you live or work. In parts of the world with no national chapter, your membership will belong to EWMD International only. Every member of a local group and/or of a national chapter is automatically a member of EWMD International and every member can attend and vote at EWMD International’s Annual General Meeting. Being a member of EWMD means commitment:
towards yourself, towards the other members and towards our vision and objectives.
That means participating, sharing and contributing.
Members who put something into the network are the ones who get the most out of their involvement.
Our network is only as strong as our relationships within the network and our commitment to the network. Relationships that are going to be developed will add quality and innovation to your life.
All EWMD work is voluntary and you will find that there are many opportunities to get actively involved at a local, national or international level.
Why should you become a member of EWMD?
As an individual member
you benefit from:
- meeting, interacting and networking with international managers from diverse backgrounds;
- chances to present, shape and discover innovative business topics;
- continuous learning opportunities through interdisciplinary contacts.
Do you want to be part of EWMD and to contribute to accomplish our goals?Join our activities!